Enjoy 360 Degree view of City with amazing view of Zabeel Park and Dubai Frame. Pay 20% and Move in and Balance 80% on Handover. Biggest Duplex Penthouse with Huge Terrace. Lower Floor 1 Master Bedroom 2 Ensuit Bedrooms 2 Study/Office Living Room Huge Balcony skirting whole unit Store Room Upper Floor 1 Master Bedroom Big Party Hall Huge Terrace with Private Pool Store Room Closed Kitchen Elevator With 3 Parking and Storage Park Gate by Wasl in the heart of City. Description* Grab the opportunity to move in Huge penthouse in the Heart of City by just paying 20% The remaining 80% is to be paid in 36 Months. Introducing Park Gate Residences, four luxurious high-rise residential towers, overlooking lush Zabeel Park.
Park Gate Residences at wasl1 never fails to make a lasting impression from elegant wood to brushed stainless steel highlights and marble finishings. Park Gate welcome you to a refined lifestyle that perfectly blends tasteful interiors and breathtaking views of Zabeel Park. This rare fusion of art and elegance makes it one of the most desirable destinations to live in. For More Details Call Paresh +971565390822